Saturday, September 30, 2006

Overkill - S2E5

Due to the unexpecting nature of getting Carleton University in an odd manner, it will be difficult to do a "Live@Carleton" entry for the time being. I take my own apology for not getting to update the blog lately. Ok, here goes.
Yes, as the title says it, "overkill" is becoming the theme for my Fall term. Why? 3 reasons;
1) I chose three Canadian Studies classes with the same prof.
2) My Friday schedule is somewhat of an overkill because I got an 8.30am class and then another class at 2.30pm. I end at around 5pm, which feels depressing when leaving Carleton.
3)Two of Hodgins' class, I am the "brave soul" who will present first with a few people. Though, kind of coincidental because I have to deal with it in both classes. Good thing, it is a group presentation, but still nervous about it.

OK, ever since I started going to Carleton for several years, I've made up these types of themes when I had discussion group or class(starting in 3 year). Like PSCI3004(Political Parties & Elections in Canada), I realized that there were several people with Apple laptops and it made me smile.

For the Canadian Popular Culture class (a 4th year Canadian Studies class), I dunno if it's there's a theme or not, but I feel like I am dealing with some Journalism students there. Not a bad thing and just in case if one of you read it, you people are cool. The undergrad and grad students Journalism students :D

Oh yeah, for people in that class who use Facebook, I just want to say, YOU ROCK!!!!! :D It's fun to have contacts and somehow talk about that site in class, which was pretty hilarious. I can't name names, but you know who you are.
I hope you guys and gals can leave a comment on here. :)
I really want to get to know some of you better. I know I am somewhat "quiet" in class, but I make goofy faces whenever Hodgins says to everyone if they understood what he said or make some funny jokes.

What to expect this week, classes as usual, but I got two liondance performances. Just in case you don't know (i.e. the Canadian Popular Culture people, ahem), I am part of a liondance troupe, here's the website, http://www.liondance.ca/

No comic picks due to not entering my blog lately.
That's all for now.

No comments: