Friday, November 17, 2006

Back to Back Entry - S2E14

Don't ask why, but "someone" told me to make another entry for my blog. I know entering my blog has been sporadic at times due to my unusual scheduling at Carleton. I made an entry on Thursday, so this is a rarity of sorts. So yeah, this person wanted to give a "shout out" and we were messaging while I was in class, the Friday morning class. Also, mentioned about Target's Choxie.
Whoever I tagged (A Facebook.com "exclusive"), you will find out who tagged or not :D

Onto the other class (the Friday afternoon class). Peter Hodgins' Cultural Landscape and Cultural in Canada. It was an interesting and fun today because before class, Peter opened up some food from another floor in Dunton Tower. Somehow, there was a conference and the people over-ordered food. It was nice to have wraps and fruits. It's been the second time(not in a row) that there happens to be "free" food in the Canadian Studies department. It seems that Peter is synonymous with his laughter and "love" with food.
Now, with class. I dunno why, but I was the "savior" because my Apple laptop(Macbook pro) worked on the projector. Sorry to PC fans, I know you are not a fan of Apple Computers.
Also, I can't stop laughing with the songs I played from my iPod and iTunes. A grad student was singing along and it was funny.
Here's the playlist;
The Saints Are Coming (Live from New Orleans) - U2 & Green Day. "Someone" did not know what song I was playing. I hope this helps, LOL
A bit of "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado. A small way to hype up her performance at the Grey Cup.
Jump - Madonna
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
My Girl - The Temptations

I also hope no one was curious about the album art screen saver. I don't mind it, but I am embarrassed if anyone was wondering about the Chinese ones. :)

A step back from Thursday night, I am wondering if the Canadian TV group recovered from drinking too much beer. :)

No comments: