Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Final Four Days of May - S3E21


What a way to finish up May with a couple of events I went to. It has been awhile that May is my favorite month of the year. With the festivals starting and Summer on the horizon, there couldn't be a fun time to have it. Onto the events that I have done from the final four days.
First up was on May 28th, 2008, I had a liondance performance at The Canadian Museum of Civilization. It was a gala event by The Children's Bridge Foundation's (photo on top). I was surprised to see politicians attend the event and I missed out seeing activist, Craig Kielburger. Overall, it was a good performance and it has been not too long I haven't been on the tail. At least I got a good workout. Photos are on my Flick. Click on here, [Link].
Second was The Chutney n' Chopsticks Cabaret at Club Saw on May 29th. It was part of Asian Heritage Month. I received an email from Amanda Putz the week before the event. I checked out the event and it was entertaining and funny. Great to see diversity work out. Photos (taken by my bro) on here, [Link 2].
Third is not really an event but I went to watch Sex and the City, the movie. It was released on May 30th. I was forced and reluctant to watch it and not being an avid of the series. The movie was not bad and it's enjoyable but I did not realize the movie was about 2 in a half hours. It's good for the females but not good for males who aren't familiar with the TV series.
On the final day of May (the 31st), I went to a house concert hosted by Rolf of The Acorn. The bands performed were Special Noise, Mandibles and Play Guitar. It was a different setting going to a house concert. I didn't realize that the music was loud. I was worried about my friend not liking the kind of music. At least he enjoyed the food there. I was pretty hungry and almost ate all of the food provided. It was just carrots and tortillas.

Well, June is upon us and I got a few events to go to. I hope to write a few entries as I can finish up season three.

No comments: